laugardagur, desember 22, 2012

During dark & grey days

Last two weeks were heavy ( right after my birthday), with unexpected not nice things that happened, and that resulted in a hard relapse for me...but the fever and most of the burden is gone and I don't have to lay in bed the whole time anymore. I have to work further on a little side project...it actually turned out in a deadline, so I will be crocheting the whole time. I got the question to make a serie of potholders and I had to think a long time about how I want to work them out and then again eveything got delayed, so let's hope I will finish them in time ! I went to Solar Shop two times to have a drink and to buy nice things some time ago as well ( this was a good thing ofcourse inbetween the not good things!), a second pair of bedsocks from Mieke Willems and lovely bobbins. The weather is so dark and grey this days and mostely I slept through them, hopefully the coming days will become brighter espacially on christmasday. More about this little side project very soon keep it cosy and warm with a good cup of tea or coffee  ❤
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled



Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled

20 ummæli :

  1. very nice doilies. i'm still working on a scarf which feels like forever! afterwards i think i'll experiment with making doilies :)

    SvaraEyða
  2. Svör
    1. oh amai....nu dacht ik echt dat het beter ging... en nu heb ik deze nacht geen oog dicht gedaan, zo slecht dat ik me voel en had deze morgen weer al hoge koorts, ik denk dat het uitzieken nu pas echt is begonnen, ik heb te vroeg gejeugd...niet leuk.

      Eyða
  3. I wish you a lovely Christmas, Lotte. I'm crocheting potholders in my holidays, my first try!

    SvaraEyða
  4. have a healthy merry christmas - i´m looking very forward to see more of your projects!

    SvaraEyða
  5. So schön ists bei Dir.
    Frohe Weihnachten!

    SvaraEyða
  6. I'm so sorry you've been sick... I hope the new year will be a happy and healthy one for you!

    SvaraEyða
  7. Tanks for your message. I so like your work and i was too late for the pink cushion. merry christmas. Angèle.

    SvaraEyða
  8. Geniet van de gezellige feestdagen en een super start voor 2013!

    SvaraEyða
  9. dag lotte, veel beterschap en een fijne kerst! hopelijk wordt 2013 een gezonder jaar voor je! (+ zo leuk om jou met de sokjes te zien!)

    SvaraEyða
  10. wish you had a bright & beautiful christmas day!
    i like very much the colors you are using for your work.
    & beautiful shocks!

    SvaraEyða
  11. Lotte, how is your Christmas?
    Your crochets are always so beautiful. And I like your good taste in choosing color.
    Happy 2013! Wish you a much better health in the coming year and wish you all the best:))))))

    SvaraEyða
  12. I hope much brighter days are already coming to you now.
    I love your potholder, it looks so beautiful!
    Wishing you a fabulours New Year, all the way from Japan!

    SvaraEyða
  13. dear lotte,
    hope you are feeling better now and that the new year finds you surrounded by joy and blooming flowers ♥

    i think i said this before, but i just love your crochets. they're so delicate and simply beautiful :)

    happy, happy new year!!

    SvaraEyða
  14. your works are amazing :)
    happy new year. greetings from hong kong.


    /


    christian | my blog : www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    SvaraEyða
  15. what a peaceful environment! :)

    SvaraEyða
  16. Happy New Year... may it be filled with all those good things.

    SvaraEyða
  17. It seems like the last few weeks were hard on a lot of folks, myself included. Damn those not so nice things that pop up! I hope things are better for you now.

    SvaraEyða
  18. Ik zie nu pas hoe een schone foto's dat van u zijn

    SvaraEyða

Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have a question I will try to replay on it here or you can also send me an e-mail. much love , Lotte