2013/02/07

New things & preparations

Here I am again after being away for a while from blogging. I had so many other things on my hands lately and I often also did not feel good and the belly and stomache are not so good these days...but we have to go on with things and now I want to show you a sneak peek...I am working on new cushions and at the end of this month I will add them in my shop, this is one of them that I am working on. I also had work to do for  selection for an exhibition they asked me to join, much hours I spend on it, so I hope I will pass the selections...
This are plants cuttings I like a lot, one comes from my mother and an other one comes from the grandmother of my friend, they have roots but I will leave them a little bit longer in the water. Next week more news about my crochet work for my shop , until soon then and I want to wish you a lovely weekend in advance
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

18 comments :

  1. wish you will feel entirely good soon!
    beautiful cushion
    and you hair have a lovely color!
    have a beautiful weekend too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you , have a good week !

      Delete
  2. have a lovely weekend you too!
    good luck with all the projects you have in your hands at the moment and I wish you a fast recovery too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you...i try to work further and will show new things this week, wish i could recover from all my healthproblems, but that is not possible just take the days as they come and then is see what i can do and what i can not do.

      Delete
  3. wonderful work and plants!

    so sorry to hear about your stomach ache - it seems i get new food intolerances every year, it´s quite frustrating but i hope i can keep my belly aches away by avoiding them. i hope your feeling better soon!


    all the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. despite of my diet I react almost on every food i eat , even if it is lactose and gluten free, i have very very sensitive bowl and stomache, but it also has to do something with my parasympatic nerve system, if i wake up i already have belly pain and then i have to see how my day will turn out, it is always a bit of questionmark....

      all the best to you too!!

      Delete
  4. Love the colors of the new cushion you're holding. Quite beautiful. Sending healing thoughts your way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the colour of the pillow material..!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new cushion is looking lovely already. I hope you're feeling 100% today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your beautiful blog and so enjoy your posts. good job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, ik zie in een klein prentje op de standaard.be dat jij in de weekendeditie staat. Leuk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ja idd....ik wist niet goed wanneer het zou verschijnen, goed dat je het zegt anders had ik er niet meer aangedacht (BLOOS) en ik sta er precies nogal héél serieus op : ) hihi

      Delete
    2. Ik ben de krant vergeten te kopen, hopelijk was het een leuk artikel.

      Delete
  9. dag joke,
    mss heel stom maar ben zelf vergeten erom te gaan, ik heb er niet meer bij stilgestaan, had ook zoveel om handen en gisteren dacht ik er pas terug op omdat ze ons erover opbelde om te zeggen dat ik erin sta, maar ik zal het zeker via via wel eens kunnen inkijken ....

    ReplyDelete
  10. your work looks amazing, I love the color combination.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have a question I will try to replay on it here or you can also send me an e-mail. much love , Lotte