donderdag, juni 11, 2015

In the garden

I could make a first little harvest in the garden some radishes, strawberries and salad. Still other things needs it's time to grow. The courgette are still little and the butternut squash as well.  The kapucijners i planted out got the first blooming flowers, i made a construction with wires so they can grow up. The runner beans also got the first flowers, and the ruhbard plant is slowly growing . The courgette, runner beans and butternut squash are grown from the seeds that i got from claudia, thank you again claudia. I am happy to see how our gardening album is developing and i look much forward to everything that will happen in the coming months.











4 opmerkingen :

Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have a question I will try to replay on it here or you can also send me an e-mail. much love , Lotte