woensdag, juni 03, 2015

Keep dreaming

Keep dreaming is a song by Geneva Miller. When i first heared it, i know she is an artist with capacity and i told her she has to build further on that feeling she tries to reflect through her music . I hope she can find more energy to develop her signing and music making in the future. She tells that we have to keep dreaming and cling on to the little things in life, like the light that shines through a window. Togehter we worked around some pictures and thoughts. You can hear her song here : Keep dreaming


5 opmerkingen :

  1. Gorgeous photograph! Love the flowers. And the song is very ethereal!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I think I will always big fan of your creativity and sensitiveness.
    Everything what you do touches deeply my heart.
    still hold.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have a question I will try to replay on it here or you can also send me an e-mail. much love , Lotte