donderdag, januari 14, 2016

Intership

In this moment i am searching for a place where i can have a short floral intership. I started an extra floral art course because i think i need to re-practice my florist techniques again because it has been such long time ago i followed flowerschool. I am looking for a nice place where i can build up again some expierence, getting advice because i think this is a very important part in getting an other florist degree. I hope all goes good and to finish my course at the end of march with succes.

4 opmerkingen :

  1. This is truly beautiful! Good luck with finding the right place! And happy that you found energy and time to blog again :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you claudia,

      I hope to be more on my blog again in the coming time, it has been quiet the passed months. I hope all goes well. Much love !

      Verwijderen
  2. beautiful made wreath!
    i wish everything will go well with your searching :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Thank you evdokia, i hope so too. Maybe i have the option of follow intership in a atelier, but i still waiting for an answer. Much love !

      Verwijderen

Thank you for visiting my blog. If you have a question I will try to replay on it here or you can also send me an e-mail. much love , Lotte